All kids can learn arithmetic—how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers, fractions, and decimals and work with percentages—if taught sensibly. Really! See for yourself. Click on the YouTube video to watch 1st graders in a MOVE IT Math™ class adding a column of five 5-digit numbers and subtracting even bigger numbers (8,002,011-2,540,159) for Texas legislators at the State Capitol in Austin. (Not in the video are the children also multiplying and dividing.) In contrast, for children not in MOVE IT Math™ classes, , and . For answers to questions you might have about the performance of the children in Part 1, watch . Do you think their teacher was lying when she said they “all come along”?
MOVE IT Math™
• Based on research and proven effective in thousands of elementary school classrooms in —a plan to increase graduation rates sponsored by the business community, Ford Foundation, and U.S. Department of Education.
• Praised by the as one of the nation’s most promising elementary school math programs.
• Makes arithmetic understandable based on .
• Enriches as well as remediates.
• Supplements all pre-school and elementary school math programs.
• Invaluable for tutoring and homeschooling.
• Supported with .
No Fees or Registration Required!
FREE downloadable math lessons, math worksheets, and math games
FREE demonstrations and tutorials on .
Templates for making your own , , and used in All Kids Can Learn Arithmetic.
FREE Monster Math mastery program for , , of whole numbers.
FREE on how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions with real fractions (fraction circles).
• Rapidly improves grades and increases test scores.
• Accelerates learning by as much as two years by grade 4.
• Seeks lasting success based on understanding.
• Presents arithmetic as motivational hands-on activities that children can and want to do: handle things, play math games, and think.
• Makes both teaching and learning arithmetic .
• Accounts for different learning styles—the predominately auditory, visual, or tactile/kinesthetic chid.
• Helping teachers, schools, parents, and families since .